Translate

Wednesday 24 April 2013

I Miss Kev

I can't write much today, I feel a bit sad about Kev. I mean, he wasn't all that and he was tremendously fat and a bit boring. But I will miss him. I've been thinking about all the times we've had together, like the time that we did Cosmopolitan magazines 'position of the week' and his back locked, the time that his landlord walked in when we were playing naked twister and the time I decided to lick ice cream off his bits not realising he was allergic to strawberries. We did have some fun together. And I'm really depressed. Apart from the ten seconds outside of 'Champagnes' that doesn't even really count (see post below) I haven't even looked at another man. Kev was my everything. He was my world. I'm even going to miss his hairy back.
I miss him, I miss him, I miss him.


Wooooo!!! The male stripper I gave my number to at Kaths hen party just this second texted me!  I wasn't sure if he would. Normally, you have a snog and a grope with someone round the back of the pub and never hear from them again..





No comments:

Post a Comment