Translate

Sunday 14 April 2013

I'm back!

Hello, all. I haven't been able to blog for a while as I've been 'away'. According to the benefits people and judges, working as a 'fat Lady Gaga strippergram' at the weekends is apparently a job.

I thought he'd be more pleased to see me, as the only thing he does is go to Over Eaters Anon.  When I dropped by, he answered the door wearing nothing but a smile and a Greggs pasty bag. He looked surprised but I think it was because he was expecting me back next week. We got down to it in front of the gas fire and it was great, although some woman kept banging on the door shouting 'let me in big boy, I've got pies and cake'. He said it was someone from down the road that had got drunk and got their houses mixed up. He said the neighbourhood has gone down since I've been away.  I was pleased I'd been using the prison gym whilst I'd been gone as he commented on my flexibility, as now I'm able to get into the doggy style position, which was great, although my tummy tended to slap against my knees a bit too much. I sounded like I was giving myself a round of applause.


No comments:

Post a Comment