Translate

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Battenburg

Kev finished with me this morning.  I'm not sure how long it will last this time but he seemed pretty narked with me. It started last night when he came round. He was still pretty annoyed about his hospital visit and nothing was really cheering him up. So I suggested a bit of bondage. Well, Kev used to be a Sea Scout, so anything to do with rope and knots he really enjoys, so he was really up for that. I got a bit annoyed at him telling me what knot to do (and what not to do! LOL) and giving me instructions so I stuffed a pair of my knickers in his mouth. Don't worry, I'd only worn them once! I tied him up and was just about to go and put on my shiny black outfit I'd made ( I've worked out it cost me 77p to make! That's pretty good value isn't it!) when Mrs Potts from down the road knocked on the door and asked me if I'd seen Fluffy.
I knew I'd seen him earlier by the off licence so I walked back down with her to see if we could spot him. Luckily, on the way we saw him doing a shit in Stinky Bernards garden. Mrs Potts was so pleased she offered me a cup of tea and a piece of cake. Well, I love cake so how could I resist. After a few pieces of battenburg I was on my way home when I bumped into Dawn who had a voucher for bingo. Ten quids worth of free games! It was turning into my lucky night. My night got even better when I won £75 on one of the games. That called for a celebration so we went to the pub on the way back, and then back to Dawns to finish off the last of the Ouzo  that her Mum brought her back from her holidays.  I drank so much I fell asleep on her sofa and finally wandered home around 11 to watch This Morning. When I arrived I found the window cleaner and two of his mates stood on the bay window looking into my bedroom. It was then I realised I'd left Kev tied to my bed.  He was pretty cross and I might need to get a new mattress if the Febreze doesn't work. Hopefully, he'll forgive me soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment