Translate

Sunday 4 May 2014

Terrible misunderstanding...

Oh my god! Just had a bit of an embarrassing thing happen.  Nearly got arrested again!  I’d gone to the market with my friend Kerry to buy some coats.  Some of the stalls sell some pretty good knock offs ,  although we’re a bit more careful since the ‘Pubic Enemy’ t-shirt incident.  She’s a pretty big girl so sometimes has to wear mens clothes.

Anyway, I was at the kitchenware stall whilst Kerry was trying on some coats.  She couldn’t decide whether to get the woman’s one (nice colour, bit tight) or the mans one (dull but fitted over her boobs better) the only difference was the hood sizes. The mans one covered her face whilst up and exaggerated her hunchback when down. The womans hood was a bit smaller but she couldn’t zip it up.

WARNING: Do not hold knives whilst shouting ‘You need to cut the man hood off’  ‘You don’t need the man hood, cut it off. It’s a ridiculous shape’


It took a bit of explaining.  I had to tell the police I wasn’t a feminist. They didn’t believe me at first because one of the things I needed to buy at the market was a load of razors for my legs and this bra isn’t the most supportive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment