Translate

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Dogging! Woof!

I'd noticed that he didn't seem as excited to see me as he used to. To be exact, he's at least two centimetres less excited than he used to be.  I pointed it out, but he said it was because he'd just had a hot shower and things shrink in a hot wash. I know my Nan used to say this a lot. Maybe Gramps had the same problem.

Later he asked me if I'd ever been dogging. He looked at me a bit funny when I said I used to go with me Dad every Thursday night, but I explained that you could get a free bet, a pint of lager and a pie for a fiver. Which, in my mind, is pretty good value. Anyway, apparently dogging is where you go and have sex outside and other people watch and join in. I thought he'd heard about the time I went to 'Champagnes' club and was trying to catch me out, so I denied all knowledge. It wasn't really proper sex as it was only in for ten seconds before a policeman shouted at us and we went home.

   He said he'd watched a program about it  and thought it looked interesting so I said we could try it out. He said that because it's all meant to be top secret that we needed a mask. I wasn't going to spend my fag and booze money on new ones as I had two left over from Halloween. I let him have first choice and he chose the Bart Simpson one.



No comments:

Post a Comment