Translate

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Dogging Part 2

I've just come back from dogging. It was so cold I can still hang a hat off my nipples. I just tried with Gramps old flat cap and it stayed on a whole minute.  It was quite eventful. We got to the middle of the park and I took me tracksuit off and got down to my undies. There was some people already there waiting and they had a fire going. They all seemed a bit surprised to see me, but when you're dogging you have to always act surprised just in case someone is an undercover copper.  I wasn't too sure what to do so I did a bit of a sexy dance and did some twirls and stuff like that. They didn't look too impressed until I took my bra off and then someone said 'Jesus Christ' so I think they really liked it. I couldn't really see much as it was very dark and I couldn't really see out the mask but I knew they were enjoying it so I took off my knickers too.  Someone had obviously too much drink to settle their nerves ( I had to drink two whole bottles of White Lightning and a bottle of white rum before I left the house tonight!) as I could hear them being sick behind a tree, which kind of put me off a bit as it put me off my rhythm. Whenever I need to do a sexy dance I hum 'Theres No Limit' by 2Unlimited. It's just right and has a sexy beat but the person being sick put me off my stride and by that time I'd got a bit tired and my thighs were chafing so I wandered off to find Kev. He hadn't come with me as he needed to go for a 'number two' so went to find a bush before getting down to 'business'. I finally found him and he was all too happy to go home as he'd been bitten on his cock by an ant and it had swollen up to the size of one of those haggis things you can get in Asda. I had a good time with one of those once so I made him hurry home and got a few bounces on it before it deflated. It was great.  BEST SEX YET!


No comments:

Post a Comment