Translate

Monday 22 April 2013

Hungover..

I'm so hungover I don't think it's possible to write much today. Kaths hen do was bloody great. We had the lot, strippers, giant inflatable cocks to carry, even some that whistled when you blew them! I best not try that on Kev though, he's still feeling a bit fragile. He's home from the hospital though, which is good but in a really bad mood. Not even the crotchless undies cheered him up! The only thing that made him smile was a cheese and onion pasty from Greggs.  Anyway, I can't be bothered doing much today so I'm just lying around in my undies reading. Just read an article on the Cosmopolitan site about when to introduce sex toys into your relationship! Probably best not to do what I did. I thought it would be good to surprise Kev with it first thing in the morning when he was asleep. He's not a morning person but I've never seen him jump out of bed so fast! Apparently you're meant to use lots of lube. Before me Kev didn't really know much about toys. He thought a cock ring was 'to make it look nice for parties' Well, I don't know what sort of parties he was going to! LOL!

Eurgh. Think I'm going to be sick. Friday night's kebab wasn't probably the best thing to eat for breakfast when I'm feeling fragile.




No comments:

Post a Comment