Translate

Saturday 6 July 2013

Morning After!

Home now! I kipped at Dawns last night as neither of us pulled. We almost did but unfortunately, when we got outside into the light they were able to see their watch and they realised that they had to run and catch the last bus. Dawn said they could come back to ours but one of them had athletes foot and had left his medication at home so they had to go. I got one of their numbers though so will give him a call tomorrow.

It's bloody boiling out there today, which luckily made my 'walk of shame' less obvious as there were at least three other girls walking through the precinct in bikinis. Still didn't stop people staring but as I kept saying to them, it costs nothing to look this good and 'starers gotta stare'. Someone else was shouting 'tuck it back in' but it was just for show in front of his girlfriend as she'd clocked him looking.  Anyway, like I was saying, let them stare. They are just way jealous.  Brb. Just going for a piss.

Back, just looked in the mirror and noticed my boob was hanging out.

Anyway, from what I can remember last night was excellent. Me and Dawn walked back past the kebab shop. They do a pretty good offer there, any woman that flashes their arse can get a free can of drink with their kebab meal. Result!



No comments:

Post a Comment