Translate

Friday 19 April 2013

Here's One I Made Earlier :)

Kev asked me the other day to dress up as one of them dominatrix women. I said yeah but that was before I saw the prices of the outfits. They are well expensive! I suppose the good thing about them is that they are wipe clean so you could wear them to toddlers parties and paintballing and get your moneys worth, but at the moment I'm a bit too skint to buy anything. Luckily I grew up watching Blue Peter and thought I'll make my own! Kev was amazed by my outfit made from two black bin bags and the dogs old lead. I did do Madonna style pointy tits but when I painted two ice cream cones in black gloss, they went a bit soggy and ended up pointing down and to the side. Kev was so happy he only lasted ten seconds, so I'm not sure I'll do it again. On the plus side I ordered him to mow the lawn for me (no, I don't mean shave my minge, I meant the actual grass in the garden) before he got any action and I stood there in my outfit hitting my hand with Gramps back scratcher and drinking a can of Woodpecker trying to look stern.  The lawn was a bit of a mess though. Kev says it's because of randy moles. I'm not sure what an American country singer wants with my lawn but he can sod off. LOLZ.  I am getting a bit sick of the neighbours being so bloody nosy though. The kid from next door was jumping higher and higher on his trampoline trying to get a better look before his Mum called him in for tea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment