Translate

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Shopping!!

I got paid yesterday so me and Dawn went on a girly day of shopping. It was mental fun!
We started off at Wetherspoons with a pint to get us on our way and got the 9am bus to town. I don't like getting the bus really because of all the morons on there. If you want to listen to your music loud I don't see why you shouldn't. Anyway I think the rest of the bus were enjoying it. It was just him that said something. Who the hell doesn't like 2Unlimited? 

Once we got there we spent a hilarious hour in Ann Summers laughing at all the stuff. Dawns Gran had got her an Ann Summers voucher for her birthday which she spent on a PVC nurses costume, a handbag sized vibrator (one that fits in your bag, not one the same size as your bag, they were too expensive) and some glow in the dark massage oil. I bought some chocolate body paint in a squeezy tube which is much easier to put on your pancakes than the stuff in the jar. I don't tend to use it in the bedroom as, although it smells nice it makes all your clothes stick to you afterwards and once I managed to get a smear of it on my white skirt and Oswald thought I'd shit myself. 

We also went to the make up counter in Debenhams to get new make up. The girl on the counter said I was wearing foundation that was 5 shades to dark for me! That surprised me as I thought it was at least seven shades darker. She also when you put it on you have to blend it into your neck! LOL. They will say anything to make you buy stuff. It's for your face you idiot! We didn't buy anything in there as it's way too dear. So we went to the pound shop and got some stuff there which was good. I always get Oswalds aftershave from there as he wears Crisp Winter which is the cheap copy of Cool Water. It smells lovely for the first hour but then smells a bit gone off.  I managed to get one of the first pound shop copies of the new Katy Perry perfume just as they were putting on the shelf. It says on the box 'Hog the Bog' instead of 'Own the Throne' but it smells lovely. Like air freshener mixed with a faint scent of spice.  Although that sounds a bit like my bathroom on a Sunday morning! LOL! 



No comments:

Post a Comment