Translate

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Hello, my name is Ameeeeelia....

Sorry I've been a bit shit at blogging lately. I've been well busy! I managed to get myself a job. I am a operator for a sex chat line! I was one of the live webcam ones but all the blokes that signed on and saw me on screen didn't stay on for very long. I think they were having the same problem as Kev, he just found me so irresistible that it didn't take very long at all. Sometimes I hadn't even got me knickers off. One time I hadn't even come out of the bathroom.

Anyway, they moved me onto just the phone line and I got myself a cordless headset that I wear so I can go and have a wee and stuff even if I'm on the phone. It's pretty good actually although sometimes I forget that someone is there listening, especially if they are just breathing and snorting. The dog makes the same sounds when he's cleaning his arse so sometimes I think it's him and forget about the people on the other end of the phone, unless they say something like 'I'm coming' dead loud.That happened the other day, I was sat having my lunch and they said something like 'I'm almost there'  and it was so bloody loud I dropped my steak pie down my front and ended up shouting things like 'oh that's hot' and 'oh god it's spurting all over the place' and 'it's dripping down my leg'. Luckily the bloke didn't seem to mind and is now one of my best customers.

Last week I had a dead bad cold though and my voice went really deep and husky, I was a bit worried that I would have to have some days off and not be earning but luckily they put me on a different number and I pretended I was a bloke called Christopher. It was a bit awkward though when the man from the council was round checking the boiler and I had to be on the phone saying things like 'I have a massive cock too'. I had to pretend I was talking to a chicken breeder on the phone as I'm meant to be unemployed and I don't want them stopping my dole yet. Not till I've finished paying for my new hot tub for the back garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment