Translate

Tuesday 2 July 2013

I Quit!

I've had enough! I just quit Spar. My boss said I needed to hand in a resignation letter so I wrote 'Fuck you' and sellotaped it to his head. I think that should do it.

It doesn't matter anyway as I will have the book printed and ready to sell shortly. I have already got a space on Uncle Malc's market stall promised where I can sell it. Malc is a butcher but I told him the book had bits about 'meat and two veg' lol. I think he thinks it's a cookery book.

I might pop down the pub in a minute and see if they want me to reprise my 'Fat Lady Gaga' act. It always goes down well when I do it, and I get bought lots of drinks too. The best night so far was when I went and copied her meat dress look. Barry the landlord provided some buttered baps and at the end of it all the punters helped themselves to the bits of spam I'd stapled to my undies. I felt a bit like one of those things that hang behind the bar with the packs of peanuts on. The ones with the half naked women which makes all the old pervs by more peanuts so they can see more of her.

I've just looked in my purse and am thinking I might not have done the right thing. I only have a tenner and that's got to buy forty fags, some white lightning and a three pack of condoms for Friday night. Me and Dawn are off to 'Glamour Chicks' nightclub as it's free entrance and a cocktail for women who turn up wearing bikinis.


No comments:

Post a Comment